Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mon ami Kelly



There are about a million things things I love about mon ami Kelly, so I have narrowed it down to 10. 
10)  She doesn't care about hygiene (which I think is funny until I have to share a tent with her...)
9)  Super creative.  Everyday she amazes me with something she has designed or captured with her camera.
8)  Will walk with me anytime (5:00am) at any temperature (zero below) for however long (30        miles) oh, also wearing the same thing she walked 10 miles in yesterday see # 10.
7)  Does what she says she is going to do.
6)  Always up for adventure.
5)  Travel? Her answer 10 out of 10 times is yes.  
4)  She is the busiest person I know but she makes time for everyone.
3)  Amazing at bringing people together and making sure everyone is having a good time.
2)  Serves and cares for others with abundance and a smile
1)  Loves the Lord
#1 encore) She is an incredible friend that I can laugh, cry, yell, and grow with.  I heart her big time!!! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!  

2 comments:

kelstar said...

awwwww....i heart you a lot...i just shed some tears in my little cube. sniffle...sniffle...
I HEART YOU!!! WE SHALL PLAY ALOT FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT!!!

kelstar said...

p.s. you love sharing tents, hotel rooms, cars, planes, grassy knolls with me...you do...just admit it...
:)