Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I heart NYC


So I made it to NYC, delayed thanks to US Airways. I was a bit perturbed at first but the guy I sat next to had waited all day to get on a flight, his last name was King, I don't usually remember names but he kinda looked like George Bush who...we all know is the president and presidents are sorta like kings. Not really but my brain works in strange patterns. I am staying at the Night hotel (super trendy and goth) which is a 1/2 a block from Times Square, pretty cool eh? I love this city. Although it's a bit busy for my taste the parks are incredible and I can think of nothing better than a coffee, good book and the park. Next time you are in the Big Apple skip the tourist traps and head to the park (I suggest Bryant or Central) and enjoy the people watching.

1 comment:

a.mann said...

so i think nyc should be our next "coffee date". lounging in central park with a soy latte and sharing stories of our summer adventures sounds perfect.
how's october sound?
when it's not 300 degrees and all the charlotte fesivities have simmered down?
love you.
miss you.